About Track Your Ag
This tool is funded by the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service Specialty Crop Block Grant Program and it is developed and administered by AEDI.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect data when you provide information about your products and crops, the amount of food/products you sell, costs related to selling and distribution of your products, profit and revenue calculations, request customer support and otherwise communicate with us and/or our website.The type of information we may collect from you includes:
- Account information, such as your TrackYourAG account number, user ID, password (stored but not readable by us);
- Information you provided via the website (e.g. variety of costs, sales, and marketing information);
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Information calculated thru formulas within the website (e.g. number of days since harvest);
We collect information about your use of the services, such as the date(s) and choice(s) of your markets, crops, harvests, and value added possibilities. Information We Collect Automatically About Your Use of our Website
We automatically collect information about you when you access and use our website, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, search terms entered and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our website or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
We use your information to assist you in maintaining, providing and improving services and financial opportunities. We may also use your information to:
- Maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you
- Send you notices, updates,and respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in better understanding user needs and expectations);
- We may share your compiled non-identified information with our TrackYourAG partners, grantors and their associates.